I've been fascinated with the process of designing & developing web sites & applications ever since I made the transition from using the internet to being part of creating it some 10 years ago. My programming career started out with top interactive agencies in The Netherlands where I developed websites for international blue chip clients such as Ericsson & Wolters Kluwer.
Since returning to my lovely home town of Brighton in East Sussex 9 years ago, I've been working as a Freelance ASP.NET Developer creating web and Windows desktop solutions. This has given me the opportunity to collaborate with clients from a wide range of industries from medical organisations, travel & retail companies through to web agencies & most recently a video game studio. I am equally at ease working with CEO's as I am with end users or partners of my clients.I've chosen to specialise in developing with the widely used, powerful & flexible Microsoft .NET platform and associated technologies;
- ASP.NET for the web.
- Windows Forms for desktop applications.
- SQL Server to store the data.
My thirst for learning about the latest technologies is quenched by regular involvement with the vibrant digital community that we have in Brighton and by constantly seeking out newer, smarter ways of creating solutions for my clients.
I am as happy to take on the full functional specification, technical design, development and testing of your new application as I am to collaborate with your existing development team either in my office in Brighton or at your premisesTo give you an idea of the sort of work I like to do here's some examples of my recent projects:
- I developed Windows Tools & ASP.NET Web Applications used to prepare and deliver video, audio & text content destined to be part of a top selling Sony Playstation video game.
- I designed & developed an ASP.NET Website & Content Management System for a beauty products retailer which allows them to very simply set up and update content of multiple websites which represent their different product ranges.
- I created Windows Tools which parsed & migrated classified advertising data between various SQL Server & MySql databases.
- I designed & developed an ASP.NET Workflow Application used by an advertising agency to manage & document their process of buying media space for their clients.
If you would like to discuss your upcoming .Net development projects then please feel free to <%= Html.ActionLink("get in contact with me", "ContactMe", "ContactMe")%>.